2 medium size avocado (ripe)
1 ea sm box jello (1 Lime & 1 Lemon)
2 envelopes Knox jelatin
3/4 cup sugar
3 Cups hot water
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
1/2 Cup Cool Whip
* Mash avocado in strainer
* Add in bowl of avocado with Jello, Gelatin, Sugar and blend.
* Add Mayonnaise and blend.
* Mix in Hot water and Cream
* Pour mixture into 8" square pan and refrigerate.
! Using little bundt cake molds would make a cute mini Christmas Wreaths !
Blueberry Bottom Pie
2 small box of Vanilla Flavor Pudding and Pie Filling
1 1/4 Cups Milk
1 1/2 Cups Blueberries, pureed (1 cup)
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 baked 9" pie shell
2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
3/12 cups thawed Cool Whip
* In a saucepan add (1) pkg Pudding mix, 1/4 cup Milk,
pureed berries and Cinnamon
* Cook and stir occationally until mixture cmes to a full boil
* Pour mixture into crust and chill.
* Prepare remaining package of Pudding mix with remaining 1 cup Milk
as directed on package for pie and add 1 teaspoon lemon rind;
pour into bowl and cover with plactic wrap. Chill 1hr or until cold
* Fold in 1 cup Cool whip and spoon over blueberry layer.
* Combine remaining whipped topping and lemon rind,
Spoon over filling and chill for about 3hours before serving.
* If desired garnish with blueberries